— LEARN SEO
- 1 SEO Learning Center
- 2 01.What is SEO?
- 3 02.Why You Need To Focus on SEO?
- 4 What Is SEO And Why Is It Important?
- 5 03.How Search Engine Works?
- 6 How do Search Engines Work?
- 7 04.Search Engine Ranking Factors
- 8 Crucial SEO Ranking Factors You Need to Know
- 9 05.Keyword research is still Important
- 10 What is Keyword research?
- 11 How to check Keyword search volume?
- 12 Keyword Difficulty: Determine your chances of ranking
- 13 Long-Tail Keywords: Why they deserve your focus?
- 14 How to do Keyword research for your Blog? ULTIMATE GUIDE
- 15 10 Best Keyword Research tool for your Blog.
- 16 5 Best Keyword Tracking Tool to check your ranking.
- 17 06.Content Creation & On-Page Optimization
- 18 SEO Title Tag : Best Practices and Examples
- 19 How to write meta descriptions for SEO?
- 20 How to Create SEO-Friendly URLs?
- 21 Internal Links for SEO: An Actionable Guide
- 22 Image SEO: 15 Actionable Tips (for More Organic Traffic)
- 23 45 Steps On-Page SEO Checklist to rank #1 ULTIMATE GUIDE
- 24 07.Off-Page SEO and Link Building
- 25 What is Link Building? (And Why Is It Important?)
- 26 How to create Backlinks to your website? ULTIMATE GUIDE
- 27 What is Anchor Text? Best practices with examples
- 28 100+ Sites to Submit A Guest Post For Free (All Niche)
- 29 08.Technical SEO
- 30 What is Technical SEO? (And Why Is It Important?)
- 31 Technical SEO Checklist - Roadmap to your Technical SEO Audit
- 32 Schema Markup - A Beginner's Guide to Structured data
- 33 What is an XML sitemap and how to create one?
- 34 The ultimate guide to robots.txt File
- 35 09.SEO Tools & Software
- 36 The Best SEO Tools to Boost your SEO efforts ULTIMATE GUIDE
- 37 SEMrush Review - #1 Tool for Serious Internet Marketers
- 38 KWFinder Review - A great SEO Tools for Bloggers in Budget
- 39 Ahrefs Review: Ultimate Showdown With Pros & Cons
- 40 How to Use Google Search Console for SEO?
- 41 Serpstat Review: An SEO & PPC Tool
- 42 Long Tail Pro Review: Find Profitable Keywords
- 43 Surfer SEO Review: Features, Pricing and More
- 44 You Are Ready To Start Driving Organic Traffic
SEO Learning Center
Looking for a place to learn SEO and boost your blog’s traffic? Well, you’re in luck! This is your home to learn everything you need to know about SEO for blogging.
AS SEEN ON :
Welcome to our ‘SEO for Bloggers’ resources library
This library contains 33 in-depth, tutorial-style SEO guides to help you create and maintain a blog that both search engine and readers love.
From blogging and writing online for nearly 5 years, I can understand that learning all the technicalities of SEO can be a bit overwhelming, especially for beginners.
This is why i have tried to make all our SEO guide as easy and simple it can for beginners.
Let’s get started…
01.What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It covers a series of activity you do to improve your blog’s positions in organic (non-paid) search engine results.
02.Why You Need To Focus on SEO?
Being a blogger, you understand better than anyone that lifeblood of having a successful blog is ‘Traffic’.
Because without traffic, you can’t build an email list, make any affiliate commission nor sell your own product/service, right?
Optimizing your blog for search engine is the best way to drive targeted traffic over the time.
Although social media or paid advertisements might give you a spike of traffic for a day or continue sending visitors as long as you pay. But learning SEO is a investment that will keep paying off as long as your blog continues.
Google, being the biggest search engine in the world gets over 3.5 billion searches per day (That’s a lot).
With so many searches, come many opportunities for you to position yourself to be found when someone searches for something related to your blog niche.
03.How Search Engine Works?
Before we dig dipper, it’s probably worth discussing how search engine (Google) actually works.
Well, the process is simpler than you might think.
Search Engine have bots (computer programs), also called spiders, that crawl the internet to discover new websites, pages, and other contents.
When spider discover new web pages & content, they store the information in an index (a large database containing all the web pages found on the internet).
Having built a massive index, Search engines use algorithms (ranking factors) to analyze web page and decide where to rank it in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
04.Search Engine Ranking Factors
Google has over 200 ranking factors that determine where a web page would appear in search results.
Luckily you don’t have to worry about all of them, as just a few make up the majority of what produces results.
Here are some of the most important one that impact the ranking most:
05.Keyword research is still Important
Before starting your SEO campaign, you need to decide which keywords you want to rank for in the first place.
“Keywords are basically words or phrase people type in Google search”
By doing keyword research, you can find specific search data that can help you answer questions like:
- What your target audience is searching for?
- How many people are searching for?
- In what format do they want the content information?
Once you know the right keyword, you can optimize your web page around those search queries and rank your blog posts for those terms.
Here are few handful resources that will help you find out the right keyword that are easy to rank in Google..
06.Content Creation & On-Page Optimization
Now that you have a list of keyword that you want to rank in Google, it’s time to write content.
While planning content creation, start by doing a quick search on Google to check what contents are already ranking for your target keywords.
Take note on what makes those page good and areas where you can improve to create something better or different.
Try to create something that is 10 times better than the highest ranking result for a given keyword(s).
Aside from focusing on content quality, taking care of on-page SEO optimization is equally important to rank in search engine.
This includes optimizing HTML elements like meta description, title tags, page’s URL, internal links, page layout and more to make it easy for search engines to understand your content.
Here are few handful resources to master the process of on-page optimization:
07.Off-Page SEO and Link Building
As opposed to On-Page SEO, Off-page SEO includes everything you do outside your website to help SEO & establishing your website authority.
The most important part of off-page SEO is “Backlinks”.
Backlinks are basically links (hyperlinks) from other websites that links to your website.
These links act as a vote of trust that your site contains quality contents. That means the more link you have, the more authority your website gets.
But remember what you want to focus on is building high-quality backlinks from reputed websites that publish content related to your niche.
Here is a series of resources that will help you understand link-building in depth and build relevant links for your website:
Technical SEO is the process of ensuring your website meets the technical requirements of modern search engines with the goal of improving search visibility.
Technical SEO is a broad and exciting field, covering everything from structured data, website architecture, sitemap, redirection and more.
Here are few resources that will help you ensure that the structure, speed and security of your site meets the expectation of search engine algorithms.
09.SEO Tools & Software
There are some really important tools to have in your toolbox as a blogger or digital marketer.
These tools can help you get more data that you might not otherwise see, and also do a lot competitor snooping.
Things like identifying which page on your website are broken, but also having a look at what your competitors are doing, how they are building links, what sort of content is performing best for them and much more.
However, the availability of hundreds of free & paid SEO tools might overwhelm you.
To help you find the right tools, I have tested and reviewed all the top SEO tools available right now:
— Thanks for letting me help you!
You Are Ready To Start Driving Organic Traffic
Learning all the aspect of SEO is the key to drive organic traffic to your blog for free.
We hope our guides will removes the mystery of search engine optimization and provides the tips, strategies, and tools you need to get found online.
I can’t wait to answer your questions and hear about your SEO success as you start growing your blog.